Vandals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Mabinogi guild: Vandals. The guild is located on the Ruairi server. Find out about the Guild's general philosophy in Guild Info and apply for membership in the Recruitment threads. Welcome and Enjoy! (b^_^)b

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrupt a Wish

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vacan
Administrator
Administrator
Vacan

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Pretty simple. At the end of your post you must make a wish, and the next poster grants that wish in a disastrous (And preferably humerus) way.

Example:

Quote :
Poster 1:
I wish I had a new car...

Quote :
Poster 2:
Granted, but it doesn't have any brakes, which you find out going 75 mph on the highway.

I wish I could read minds.

Or it could of been corrupted in a mundane way, such as:

Granted, but you end up with a hot pink Ford Pinto.

You can make the wish anything you want, no matter how ridiculous, and the reply and be as odd as anything you care to put. Or it can completely down to earth, anything works.

Of Course, I'll go first:

I wish I had kick-ass robot legs.
Back to top Go down
Nydarusk
Administrator
Administrator
Nydarusk

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Quote :
I wish I had kick-ass robot legs.

Granted, you are given kick-ass robot legs. Unfortunately, they are not attached to you but are instead attached to a kick-ass robot.

In fact, the legs are attached to the Stud-o-bot 2000, he's so kick-ass and charming he runs away with your wife. Your powerless to stop him, on account of the kick-ass legs.

I wish for all you can eat meatball subs for $3.
Back to top Go down
https://vandals.forumotion.co.uk
Vacan
Administrator
Administrator
Vacan

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Granted, but the meatball subs are a literary symbol for greed. After you eat one you just want more, and more. 500lbs later, motionless, the local school children use you as a trampoline, your heart explodes soon after.

I wish this guy wasn't so sad No

Seriously look at him :'( poor little guy
Back to top Go down
Nydarusk
Administrator
Administrator
Nydarusk

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Granted, the sad looking face is no longer sad but now a sociopath who uses his sad expression to get what ever he wants. He manipulates and controls the other smiley faces for his own selfish gain. The years of deceit slowly convert each emoticon into a legitimately sad emoticon.

Now they all look like No

I wish that we lived in an anarchist society.
Back to top Go down
Vacan
Administrator
Administrator
Vacan

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Granted, but almost everyone would be genuinely happy, and we can't have that...

I wish I had some mountain dew
Back to top Go down
zx445

zx445

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:34 pm

Granted Unfortunately I took it literally and squeezed mountain plants into a glass and added yellow dye. The worst part being the mountains local flora consisted of 99% Poison Ivy and 1% Cannibis.

I wish i had a dextrous tail.
Back to top Go down
Vacan
Administrator
Administrator
Vacan

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:13 am

Granted, but its as sensitive as an eye and 800 feet long. And very, VERY flammable.

I wish mabinogi didn't require maintenance
Back to top Go down
MrRandompants

MrRandompants

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:28 am

granted,now chuck norris helps make mabinogi but unfortunatly the only weapons are your fist and skills are roundhouse kicks...not as good as chuck norris though
Back to top Go down
Vacan
Administrator
Administrator
Vacan

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:25 am

I wish random made a wish :p
Back to top Go down
zx445

zx445

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Granted but randoms wish was solely for an infinite supply of cakes enveloping the entire galaxy with cake killing off all living beings.

I wish i could rebirth.
Back to top Go down
MrRandompants

MrRandompants

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Granted but now you are the age of 1 hour
i wish for this wish to be corrupted
Back to top Go down
Vacan
Administrator
Administrator
Vacan

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Granted, you realized that you wasted your wish, seeing as how you got nothing in return. Depressed by having wasted your one chance at wishing for anything in the universe you hang yourself.

I wish I had Arrow Revolver 8.
Back to top Go down
MrRandompants

MrRandompants

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:14 am

granted but right before you get to use it your computer breaks down and evrything is deleted.

i wish I can burn all my eneimes
Back to top Go down
Vacan
Administrator
Administrator
Vacan

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:57 am

Granted, but you only lightly singe them. It doesn't do anything but kinda piss them off. They proceed to kick your ass.

I wish for A bus flavored jolly rancher.
Back to top Go down
zx445

zx445

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:25 am

Granted unfortunately the term "Like getting hit in the face with a bus" happened to be true and with some mystical magic the jolly rancher summons an ethereal bus wich proceeds to pwn your face.

I wish my car was washed.
Back to top Go down
MrRandompants

MrRandompants

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:33 am

granted but i so happened to wash it with my cakes

i wish for the power to shoot cakes out of my eyes
Back to top Go down
zx445

zx445

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Granted but now it is uncontrollable and every time you make eye contact with another they implode due to being filled with cake.

I wish Chuck Norris would teach me how to fight.
Back to top Go down
Vacan
Administrator
Administrator
Vacan

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Granted, but you have to fight him first.

I wish I had 8 gallons of Romano Cheese.
Back to top Go down
MrRandompants

MrRandompants

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:40 pm

granted but now your house is filled with mega sized rodents

i wish to explode
Back to top Go down
Nydarusk
Administrator
Administrator
Nydarusk

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:09 am

Granted...
Corrupt a Wish Nuke

OH GOD, WHY!?!?!?

RANDOM!!!! NO!!!!

OH THE HUMANITY!!

... Oh well, we can't grieve forever. I wish for a manned space mission to the sun. Have them go up there and collect me some fancy sun rock.

Mmmmmm... sun rock, probably high in Vitamin D. :d
Back to top Go down
Vacan
Administrator
Administrator
Vacan

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Quote :

... Oh well, we can't grieve forever. I wish for a manned space mission to the sun. Have them go up there and collect me some fancy sun rock.

Mmmmmm... sun rock, probably high in Vitamin D. :d

Granted, but they send Chuck Norris, and he roundhouse kicks the sun, completely destroying it. And As Chuck Norris collects sun rocks, all life on earth ends.

I wish Alby Intermediate didn't suck.
Back to top Go down
MrRandompants

MrRandompants

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:39 pm

granted but now all monsters are harder then before
i wish for the smiley face thingy that shows rofl
Back to top Go down
Vacan
Administrator
Administrator
Vacan

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Granted, but the smiley only shows up on someone's screen for 5 seconds. Then their computer just plays this over and over:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Never stopping.

I wish I wasn't so tired all the time.
Back to top Go down
MrRandompants

MrRandompants

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:49 am

granted you always asleep
i wish to explode again
Back to top Go down
Vacan
Administrator
Administrator
Vacan

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:52 am

Granted, but the explosion sends out a previously unknown type of shock wave that destroys all cakes and supplies necessary to make cakes in existence. Sad

I wish I had another comb. For no reason. That had teleportation powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vandals :: Public Section :: Spam-
Jump to: